Want to get a taste of what we do? Join us for an Equilibrium workday experience.
If you are looking for a taste of what it is like to work for an award-winning Chartered wealth management company then we might be able to help.
We are offering a small number of one day opportunities between April-August 2017 at our Head Office in Wilmslow, across a range of our departments. Our experiences are designed to give you a flavour of what it is like to work at Equilibrium.
Our placements will give you a unique opportunity to engage with Equilibrium, and to give you a great insight into the skills and attributes needed to make it in our industry.
You will have the opportunity to gain experience in different areas of the business, such as spending time with our investment team, meeting with a financial adviser, observing client meetings or collaborating with our marketing team. Whilst we are unable to guarantee which department you will spend your time in, we will always try to take into account your preferences wherever possible.
Who are we looking for?
- Students in full-time education
- Those with an interest in the wealth and investment sectors
How do I apply?
- We offer placements between April-August
- All applications are considered on a rolling basis - we fill our workday experiences as soon as we find the right candidates, therefore we recommend applying as early as possible
- To apply you will need to fill in the short application form below explaining why you would like to do a workday experience at Equilibrium
- If your application is successful you will be contacted by us to arrange an experience*
*We will contact all successful applications within 3 weeks. Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is with regret that we are unable to respond to unsuccessful applications.
Unfortunately we can’t offer placement/sandwich or gap years. Our experience has told us that due to the technical nature of the work that we do anything shorter than a two year placement cannot work. However, If you are a final year University student, a recent graduate or have experience of working in an office already but hold no financial qualifications and are looking to start a permanent, full time career within our industry, then please see our Graduate Programme here.