In order to ensure that the Financial Services sector and in particular wealth management has the very best talent, Equilibrium Asset Management LLP have created a 2 year training programme that will see candidates become CII (Chartered Insurance Institute) Diploma qualified at the end of their tenure.
We are looking to recruit only the highest caliber of candidates to become part of our rapidly expanding team of professionals.
Whether you come from an academic background or you have worked in an office environment this programme will provide the right individuals with the chance to develop within a company and on a career path that can offer many great rewards.
The course comprises of the following elements
Initially you will work across the company in a more general capacity, in order to truly understand how the business works.
This will include;
- Attending marketing meetings
- Attending marketing seminars
- Sitting with the marketing team
- Working with front of house
- Working with the investment team and compliance
You would then work solely on the client manager area of the business. Experience here will include;
- Learning our systems and processes
- Sitting in on client meetings
- Learning how to take meeting minutes
- Learning how to carry out product reviews
- Administration tasks
- Letters of Authority
- Understanding how we do things at Equilibrium and why
- A complete understanding of the life cycle of clients
- How our advisers work and why
As well as all of the above we expect you to be studying for and sitting your Diploma exams. Exams taken will be RO1 – RO6.
We will provide all the relevant tools and materials in order to complete the exams and we would expect you to be half way to Diploma qualified by the end of year one and completed by the end of year two.
Alongside the professional qualifications Equilibrium will carry out quarterly reviews to establish how you are finding the programme and to understand what you are learning about us as a business, the way we work, our ethos, the fee's we charge etc. Each quarter becoming increasingly more detailed.
After the completion of the first year you can expect a formal review and one again at the end of your second year.
What you get in return?
Not only do you get the experience of working with an award winning Chartered wealth management company you will also get the opportunity to become Diploma qualified.
You will also be rewarded financially with a fantastic salary as well as some amazing benefits;
- Starting salary - £19,000 basic
- Salary after successful completion of year one - £21,000
- Salary after successful completion of year two - £25,000
- 33 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Paid study leave
- Paid examinations
- Complimentary breakfast each working day!
To apply for this fantastic programme or to find out more about it please fill in the form below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org