As you may already know, here at Equilibrium we are huge fans of Jeremy Banx, illustrator for the Financial Times, and we are giving you a chance to win a personalised illustration of his!
To enter the competition, simply provide a caption for the illustration below and we'll choose the best one. Simple! Remember, the wittier and funnier, the better! Submit your answer and details via the form at the bottom of this page. The competition is running from March 1st - March 31st, please see the terms and conditions below for full details.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to UK residents with a UK postal address only
- Entrants must be aged 18 or above
- To enter, submit your answer and details via the form on this page
- The competition is running from March 1st - March 31st 2017
- The winner will be announced in the afternoon of April 5th
- Only one entry per person - we will choose our favourite as the winner
- Shipping will be included to a UK mainland address
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative
- Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
- Employees of Equilibrium and families of Equilibrium employees are ineligible for entry