This competition is now closed.
As part of our 21st birthday celebrations, we are running a competition in which you could be lucky enough to win your choice of £100 voucher! To view a list of vouchers the winner will be able to choose from please click here.
We are inviting all photography/art lovers, whether an expert or an amateur, to use your imagination and send us an image which best represents the number 21. The image can be anything from 21 candles on a cake to a 21 house number.
There are two ways in which you can enter the competition:
Email your photograph to email@example.com with the following details:
Simply fill in the form below and attach your photo.
- The competition is open to UK residents with a UK postal address only
- Multiple entries can be submitted
- Entrant must promise that their submitted photograph is their own work; that they own the copyright in it, that it is not been published elsewhere and that they have not granted permission to any third party to use it for commercial purposes. - It has the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any photographs they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws
- The competition is running from 6th June 2016 - 24th June 2016, entries after this date will not be counted
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday 5th July 2016
- Shipping of the vouchers will be included to a UK mainland address
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative
- Employees of Equilibrium are ineligible for entry
- The winner will be chosen by an Equilibrium judging panel, and judged on which one best represents 21
- Equilibrium may use email address for further communication, but it will not be passed on to third parties
- Equilibrium has the right to use the submitted photo on www.eqllp.co.uk and social media streams
- Equilibrium has the right to use the submitted photograph on marketing material
- Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions