This competition is now closed
As we launch our 21st birthday countdown, we are running a competition in which you could be lucky enough to win the amazing easter egg which Andy is holding below!
We're simply asking you to the guess the weight of the egg - how much do you think it weighs? The person with the closest guess will win the egg. It's that simple!
For your chance to win, simply let us know your guess in kilograms to 2 decimal places. There are two ways in which you can enter the competion:
Email your guess to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details...
Weight of easter egg in kilograms to 2 decimal places
Full Postal Address
Simply fill in the form below.
- The competition is open to UK residents with a UK postal address only
- Only one guess per person, if you submit multiple guesses your guess received closest to the submission deadline will be counted
- The weight of the egg include the chocolate & the gift wrapping
- Answers must be in kilograms and contain 2 decimal places
- The competition is running from 14th - 23rd March 2016, entries after this date will not be counted
- The winner will be announced on Thursday 24th March 2016
- Should multiple entries of the winning weight be entered, names will go into a hat and one will be chosen at random as the winner
- Shipping of the easter egg will be included to a UK mainland address
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative
- Employees of Equilibrium are ineligible for entry
- Equilibrium may use email address for further communication, but it will not be passed on to third parties
- Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions