THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
Calling all young artists...design us a birthday card and win a Kindle Fire 8!
This year Equilibrium celebrates its 21st birthday. As part of our anniversary plans, we are hosting a competition for primary school pupils to draw a picture to feature on a birthday card.
The competition brief
Draw a picture to be on a birthday card for a company that helps people to look after their money. This year the company will be 21 and they need a birthday card to tell their friends about how old they are.
- The winner will receive…
- A Kindle Fire 8
- The picture will be professionally printed and the card will be sent to approximately 8,000 households across Cheshire – plus the winner will receive a special framed copy!
How to enter
Entrants should draw a suitable picture to be used on the front of a 21st birthday card and send to Fiona Bousfield, Marketing Department, Equilibrium Asset Management LLP, Brooke Court, Lower Meadow Rd, Handforth Dean, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 3ND. All entries should include name, age and some contact details of a parent/guardian (these will only be used to arrange the prize if successful).
The winning picture will be designed on an A6 postcard, professionally printed and sent to approximately 8,000 households in the local area as part of Equilibrium’s marketing promotions.
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be ages between 4 and 11 years
- The competition is open to UK residents with a UK postal address only
- Only one submission per person
- The competition is running from 10 May 2015 – 3 June 2016, entries after this date will not be counted
- The winner will be announced on or before Friday 17 June 2016
- Shipping of the prize will be included to a UK mainland address
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative
- Equilibrium may use email address for further communication, but it will not be passed on to third parties
- Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions